Facing a probation violation? Get the experienced representation you need from Vera Law Office. Call today for a free case consultation: (510) 434-2700 or (707) 639-1313.
Have you received a notice from the court or your probation officer that you’re facing a probation violation? Probation violations are serious and can result in Probation extension, imprisonment, community service, or rehabilitation. The good news is you have the right to a hearing and are entitled to be heard. However, you face serious consequences if you don’t have an experienced attorney at your side.
Don’t go at it alone and put your freedom at risk—Vera Law Office can help.
We can assist you in navigating all types of probation violations including:
- New arrest or criminal offense
- Possession of illegal drugs
- Failure to appear in court
- Failure to report to a probation officer
- Failure to pay a fine or restitution
- Failure to comply with the terms of probation (such as attending counseling or performing community service)
If you’re facing a probation violation in the San Francisco Bay Area, it is imperative that you call the Vera Law Office today in order to obtain reliable and knowledgeable representation. Your future depends on it.
Call today for a free case consultation.